To enroll at Speos, please…
- Fill in the Enrollment form.
- Submit your application: the documents required for either professional programs or summer workshops / part-time programs are mentioned below.
- Speos reviews applications on a first come first served basis (“rolling applications”) informs each student by e-mail as to the status of their application, and sends the enrollment documents by e-mail and regular postal mail.
- Make the 1 000€ down payment (non-refundable), which reserves your place in the full-time program.
- Pay the first installment or the full tuition (full-time programs and workshops).
> You can pay by credit card on our secure payment page by clicking here
- International students: prepare your stay in Paris or London (visa application, find housing…).
Applications for all Professional Photography Programs will be reviewed on a first come first served basis (“rolling applications”) until the respective program is full. For successful candidates enrollments become firm upon payment of the first installment (deposit) or the full amount of the tuition fees.
The application documents for our Professional Programs include
• the completed Enrollment form
• a CV/resume and letter of motivation/statement of intent
• a portfolio of 10-15 photos
• certified copy of Bachelor’s degree (for European Master’s only)
Please clearly indicate the choice of campus. Requests for exchanges between the Paris and London campus (for the second semester of the Professional Photography Program or the Expert Modules) need to be made upon applying.
The application can be sent by email to info[@]speos.fr or by postal mail to:
8 rue Jules Vallès
To apply for one of our summer workshops or part-time programs, please submit the Enrollment form at the latest one week before the beginning of the program. We recommend students who wish to attend more than one workshop to apply at least 3 weeks before the first day of class.
The summer workshops and part-time programs are subject to a minimum of participants. In the event of insufficient numbers, Speos retains the right to cancel a workshop or postpone it to a later date. In the latter case, enrollment becomes only firm upon the participants’ approval of the change in dates.
In France, if you are salaried, you might be able to obtain tuition funding via à CIF (“Congé Individuel de Formation”).
Programs eligible for CIF: 1-year Programs in Paris
For the conditions on how to obtain student bank loans at the Speos partner bank LCL, click here.
For further information on how to obtain a student visa, please contact Campus France (www.campusfrance.org – “Obtain your student visa”), as well as officials at the nearest French consulate or embassy in your country. Speos will assist students in obtaining their residence permit from the French authorities at the beginning of the program.
Non-EU nationals will have to provide Speos with a copy of their national / private health insurance policy clearly stating health coverage in the UK. For further information, please refer to the Health Advice for UK international students provided by the British Council.